Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

42.


-
Stress and pressure made me become an unfair person lately, wronging people and judging them without
thinking. (I really can't stand myself sometime, need to focus and mind my thoughts)
The dog next door passed away and I didn't notice for a week.
Felt down and weak.

+
Saw friends and family. (lovely time)
Riding our bike through the loveliest nature. (nature is calming my mind, I sometimes forget about its
healing effect)
Enjoying my baby plants and how they grow for summer.

This post is related to Monica's. Feel free to join.

3 Kommentare:

  1. at least you have the hindsight to see where you'll like to be better.

    nature = soul healing

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really enjoyed this post.
    I could relate to your - a lot. And just like Monica said, it seems also a + that you're aware of it.
    Already started going through some of the other linked downs and ups. So inspiring to keep it real.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for your honesty and for sharing.
    Ronnie xo

    AntwortenLöschen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!