Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012

7 things.



This week, I found this lovely package in my mailbox: Ellen from emmellien sent me the most beautiful handmade
print!!! I am so happy about it and hope to find the right place for it in my appartement! Thank you so much, Ellen ♥!

Watched the succulent blooming. 

Eat poached eggs a lot lately.

The first spring flowers appeared.

Did some drawings & wellness. Studies got all my attention lately, so it was more than needed.

This smoothie tastes awesome, maybe you'll give it a try too.

I am thinking about summer & gardening! Can't wait to start again!


8 Kommentare:

  1. Getting mail is the best thing in the world! Good luck with your studies!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. poached eggs are the best! Beautiful photos here, I especially love the succulent plant. So looking forward to watching the plants grow again :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I see more and more people who need mails and summer...I love that...I love both.
    Have a nice week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. your "7 things" are always SO GOOD. i love your food shots—simple and beautiful. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. the same for me, I can't wait to work more with my plants again!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. hi barbara
    that is the kind of bread i love and have been enjoying lately a lot.
    i finally found a good bakery where they sell many german and french bread.

    have you adjusted to your new apt? doing well?

    AntwortenLöschen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!