Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012

7 things.


Started a Photo Project to use my analogue cameras more often.

Finally finished a project for my studies. Felt strange, because I felt drowning in work the last weeks. To see the
end of it feels strange, I can't help.

My car is broken again. I don't care, I go by train all the time either.

Strangest weather ever. Storm, lightning, rain and sunshine at Sunday finally.

Saw "Car Culture". And a lot more, this is my favourite. It's from Jin Shi, a Chinese artist.

First semester of three is almost finished.

Keep my fingers crossed for my boy next week!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Yes for more analogue photos ! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for your visit and comment to my blog! Yours is lovely!
    Good luck with your new project and studies!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. maybe without the car you will just have to walk more and take that camera and beautiful imagination with you. miss your blog. happy to be back.

    AntwortenLöschen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!