Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

7 things.


 Met a lovely lady with her dog Zac at the train. Hope they are fine.

Looking through really old vintage photos with my aunt to get back to our very roots.

Got a huge package of the most wonderful smelling teas from lovely Viktoria!

Read a really beautiful novel written by Haruki Murakami.

Last year this time was a lot of snow. It is so warm now, my Magnolia starts to sprout again.

You know Jessica's blog already? I really love to sneak through her pictures when I am stressed.

Still working on this, but there is some time left to finish, no need to hurry for me!

6 Kommentare:

  1. I didnt know Jessica's blog yet but it's very lovely (: Thanks for the tip!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love that donkey illustration. Just took a peek at Jessica's blog and it's lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Haruki Murakami's novel are really great when it's cold outside.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Flattered that you would mention me—if I can provide a little peace of mind, then blogging is definitely "worth it." :)

    Which novel did you read? I asked for IQ84 for Christmas, so I'm reading "The Windup Bird Chronicle" in the meantime.

    AntwortenLöschen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!