Montag, 14. November 2011

H E L P.



I really need your help for a part of my Master thesis:
My theme is about the whole Magazineculture, including fanzines, self-publishing & blogging.
One part is the new way of writing a diary or reflecting about oneself.
So I would like to ask you some questions:

Why do you blog?
If it is a kind of diary for you, why do you choose this media instead of the common, even though it's public too?

If it's possible I would also ask for a picture that represents you or the answer.
Maybe a routine thing while blogging like a cup of your favourite tea, the place you always do it, something that
represents you and the blog. Or just a picture of you. You can send the answers (& the photo) here.

I am aware of the fact that this is a delicate thing and a lot can't be that open to foreigners. I really appreciate that.
For those who might join, be sure I will handle your answers and pictures with total care! Hoping for some answers,
I wish you all a lovely week!

9 Kommentare:

  1. sorry that you miss that giveaway, but don't be disappointed as i am plannin on another one soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really want to help you. I have to think in english about this question. It's gonna be hard but I will try.
    good luck

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thinking of my answers . . . I'll send you an email this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I will try my best to come up with something for you. Hopefully it will be beneficial.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Seriously, that is thé most awesome thesis-theme! My boyfriend and I once gave a lecture about that subject and it was so much fun and so inspiring. A funny thing is that the teacher still reffers to us when her students ask her something on the subject, so we often get mails from students asking what's up in zine-world :) I'm very curious how your thesis-zine will turn out!

    And I will email you soon with a reply to your question…

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. what a cool project. I will ponder these questions for you... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ohh what an interesting topic! I'd love to help you out. I'll draft an email for you now. :]

    How's the book on self-publishing culture that you posted in the last entry? I'm really interested in reading more about media culture!

    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. is it too late to answer your question on this post?

    AntwortenLöschen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!