Sonntag, 10. April 2011








Yesterday was the long night of museums which I couldn't have joined in the last years but
this time I was free and lucky to get some tickets. It always happens in 3 cities the same time
(Ludwigshafen, Mannheim and Heidelberg) but we decided to join Heidelberg program. So we
strolled around, visited some art shows, the Heidelberger Schloß, some ancient student things
the city is popular for and a cute little Vespa show! And there I found her: "Ilse"! Isn't she lovely?
And I want to share this little strawberry-painted tea pot with you! I think it looks just wonderful
and if they were open I would have bought high over heels!

In Mannheim I saw this gorgeous idea of planted plastik bags! They hang them all infront their
house! Super idea!

3 Kommentare:

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!